Applicants who wish to receive their Visas the same day, must pay an expedited fee of US$ 50.00 and should submit their application latest 1 p.m. to be collected between the hours of 2 - 3 p.m.
Those who wish not to expedite their visa processing would have to wait three business days for the process to complete.
Those wishing to travel to Sierra Leone must have and submit the following:
- Completed visa application form
- One recent passport size photograph (less than six months old.)
- A passport valid at least one year before the date of expiration. Passport must contain sufficient blank visa pages.
- A copy of the applicant's travel itinerary or round trip ticket should be produced. In some instances, the consular office will invite applicants for interview.
- Both parents must sign the form and get it notarized
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate must be attached
- Copies of both parents government issued identification cards must be attached.
- Note: All applicants must have a valid and up-to-date international certificate of vaccination (yellow fever). If an applicant is mailing his/her passport, a prepaid self-addressed next-day delivery envelope should also be enclosed.